TR Hub Puller: sold out!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR Hub Puller: sold out!
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 14:25:45 -0400
Folks,

I have received more than enough emails, plus reserves, for me to be able
to get the pullers to new homes.

Jim Wallace does have a local machinist who is willing to make the pullers,
but the price is a deal higher than the student project price I was able to
offer for this one-time effort.  You might like to contact Jim
(wallaces@mail.superaje.com) to get more info including the contact info
for his machinist.

The final version of the puller has been considerably improved (with thanks
due to Jim Wallace), so the CAD drawing will be updated in August, and the
CAD file will be made available at that time.

Regards,

Tony Gordon