RE: TR3 and TR4 Motors

To: "'Pat'" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 and TR4 Motors
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 21:45:51 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
Pat - if the number you listed below is correct then it is originally a TR3
motor that was converted to the 4A.  The insides may not have been changed
and it is really a 1991cc or it might have been upgraded to the higher cc's
(or somewhere in between).  I'll let others who are more familiar with both
models describe the mounting differences.

Carl