TR4 rear view mirror

Subject: TR4 rear view mirror
From: "steven@cravetechnology.com" <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:12:20 -0600
Now that you've all talked me into staying original and repairing the
pinhole in my long-neck, crank-holed early TR4 radiator -- adding a
6-blade fan and maybe an inner shroud....

I'd like to replace the original rear view mirror on my TR4. I have a
hard time keeping it in one place, and it rattles a good bit. I figure
it'd be a good thing to have in a nice box in the basement -- with the
Steuben and Waterford vases, while the kids are young -- to bring out
for Thanksgiving and car shows. <g> If I can find a bolt-on
replacement....

Will a later TRx or Spit mirror fit? For anyone moved [or forced] to
replace their mirror, what did you use, and where did you find it?

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO