Door Rattles

To: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Rattles
From: Cliff Davies <cdavies@holzher.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:57:36 -0400
A couple of questions concerning door rattles.
I have a window actually two that rattle going over bumps, if I change
the fuzzy and rubber strip where the window meets the top of the door
what else needs to be done? the window moves around when the window
is below those seals. It would seem to me there are other adjustments to
be made. The doors also rattle a bit, I noticed that my door latch plates
(on the post) have bullets that lock into the door plates. Mine are kind of
loose, are the supposed to be? if not is it worth trying to repair them or
just buy new plates.
Thanks,
Cliff
73 TR6