Re: TR4 rear view mirror

To: steven@cravetechnology.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 rear view mirror
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:27:05 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/100 4:10:10 PM EST, steven@cravetechnology.com writes:

<< 'd like to replace the original rear view mirror on my TR4. I have a
 hard time keeping it in one place, and it rattles a good bit. I figure
 it'd be a good thing to have in a nice box in the basement -- with the
 Steuben and Waterford vases, while the kids are young -- to bring out
 for Thanksgiving and car shows. <g> If I can find a bolt-on
 replacement....

 Will a later TRx or Spit mirror fit? For anyone moved [or forced] to
 replace their mirror, what did you use, and where did you find it?

You might want to get a parts catalog from Moss Motors, Goleta California.
They offer a bolt on original style plastic mirror.  It's brand new.  Only
$13.25.  MIght even come with a box.  Moss has virtually every part available
for your car too :)

Bob Paul
55 TR2
59 TR3