Re: TR4A Bonnet World Emblem

To: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Bonnet World Emblem
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:28:26 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com> wrote:

> After reviewing photos of the TR4A on the internet, I'm curious about the
> colors used for the world emblem on the TR4A bonnet.

<SNIP>

I'll take a shot at this, someone can correct me if I'm wrong (like they needed
an invite!)

> Were both color schemes used?

I have no idea ...

> Has anybody purchased a replacement recently from the big three or elsewhere?

When I bought my '4A, it came with an original plus a replacement emblem from
Moss.

> What color was it?

Both were the light blue/red version

> Which is correct?

I would guess, knowing Triumph, that both are 'correct'
Hope this helps,

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS