Re: Tampa Area TRs

To: "Dan Orie" <dorie@stetson.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tampa Area TRs
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:18:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'll agree with Dan Orie also, but I would correct that to middle of October
to late April, maybe early May, great weather. August and early September
really suck, although the last week of June my wife insisted we stay at the
beach for a week(Indian Shores) Although it rained a couple of days, there
was a great ocean breeze the whole time, it was very comfortable . the
Margarita's and Corona flowed freely.
Phil smith
TR6