Home from VTR Regional

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Home from VTR Regional
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:38:57 -0400
     Sorry to bomb the list, but I wanted to let John Lye, Art Kelly and
all the
other folks who commiserated with me over my clutch/transmission prob-
lems during the VTR Regionals last week that I got home safe and sound.
I had a few problems shifting at some lights during a patch of 2-lane
driving
in southern NJ, but all was OK on the interstates.
        Thanks to Marge and Bill Smith who provided me with an escort to
Northern Jersey and to all who offered their help and opinions - it looks
like
my marginal clutch has gone sub-marginal and I guess I'll be pulling the
OD box out and re-installing the non-OD box while I find a proper
re-builder
(probably this winter).

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U(O) (but maybe not (O) for long!)
                           TR6IUMPH / Highland ,NY
                          DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM
         See www.britsofthehudson.org for info about our club.