RE: "chicks and cars..."

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: "chicks and cars..."
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:40:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Forgive my "Mini bias"... don't forget Denise McCluggage (of Mini AND
Ferrari fame in the 60s!).

Dave, one drawback to a woman who shares your hobby... she'll want to play
with all your automotive tools/toys.  That can be a problem for some...

Or maybe it's me.  Growing up youngest in a big family... I don't want to
share!  :-)

Cheers,

Jim
'76 Spitfire DM 76 (National tour and Divisional winner)
'63 Mini Cooper
and a few dozen other toys.