RE: Triumph hardware catalog is ready!

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: RE: Triumph hardware catalog is ready!
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:06:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Jim-

Worked fine for me with IE5.5  Just have patience.......  Look at the lower
left of your screen, see the little computer symbol with the red arrow going
to it......  That means it is downloading.  You most likely have the acrobat
reader plugin and it is downloading direct to the browser (so you can see
it).  This appears (to us) that the machine is not doing anything, for the
acrobat reader will not pop up until the file is completely downloaded.  If
you want to download the file to your machine, go up one level to
ftp://ftp.team.net/triumphs/hardware (the directory) and it will pop up (a
bit slowly) and you can right click on the file and "copy" it.  MSIE does
ftp very slick.  Tried it last night and again this morning.  If, for some
reason, you still can't get it, let me know and I will email it to you.
It's 1.66MB

Bill