Re: Triumph hardware catalog is ready!

To: robandmaggie <robandmaggie@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph hardware catalog is ready!
From: wbrazinski <wbrazinski@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:52:13 -0500
Cc: Jim Altman <jaltman@altlaw.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
I second Randall. Most of the new browsers will have no problem - I'm
downloading right now and it's running at a very slow (by Cable Modem
Standards) 0.9k per second.  Don't expect a page to open up - you should
simply get the save or run file dialogue box.

Thanks a million for posting the document.  YOU ROCK!

Wayne
Plainfield, Illinois