Re: TR6 exhaust and a clutch fork observation

To: jguy@erinet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 exhaust and a clutch fork observation
From: "Mike Barron" <jmikebarron@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:21:04 GMT
Jeff, I took mine in to a local shop a year ago, and they did the same damn
thing, even though I supplied all the parts, includeing clamps, and hangers.
  Like an idiot, I wandered into the waiting room and picked up the latest
copy of Hot Rod Magazine and by the time I found out, it was too late.
Naturally, the day after they weld the pipes on, the rear pinion seal starts
leaking, and I take it up to the LBC guru, who proceeded to berate me for
letting this happen.

Mike BArron
60 TR3
73 TR6