Re: TR3 Front Apron

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Front Apron
From: "G Spencer" <graham_spens@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:11:58 GMT
I just saw this apron in person this weekend at the Cincinnati British Car
Show.  I don't know that much about panel work, but the picture is a good
likeness i.e. there's nothing hidden; the metal all looked pretty good
except the crunched side.  Don't know too much about the seller, except I
was bidding against him last year on a bunch of TR6 stuff, seemed like a
nice guy (NFI etc).  Well back to packing . . .

Graham Spencer (headed south soon)
70 TR6 (probally have to sell :( )
73 TR6 (have to prep for tow)