RE: TR3 Front Apron

To: "'Richard White'" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3 Front Apron
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:48:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Rich-
        That would be a pretty serious project...   the localized damage is
obvious,  but what's wors is that the whole thing may have been 'pranged',
and be a tough fit on a straight car.  Consider how bent the wreck was that
donated the apron.  No offense to the seller, of course...
I'd hold out for a better example, even if you have to spend a few extra
bucks.
"Of course that just my opinion, I could be wrong"- Dennis Miller

Have fun,
        Bob Westerdale
        59 3A  TS36967E