Re: OD Badge?

To: rgreene@whoi.edu
Subject: Re: OD Badge?
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:22:57 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The O/D badge was fitted from 1969 to 1972 only. From 1973 to 76 the O/D
badge was deleted. Although I have seen a lot of cars where the owner has
put them on. The badge would have gone in the top right of rear panel. I
understand that these badges are not available any longer (although I am
not sure of that).

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC *

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.