Interesting item on eBay web site item#386775013: Triumph Spitfire / GT6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#386775013: Triumph Spitfire / GT6 Bumper and overrider
From: bethken@erols.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:14:35 PDT
I have this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested. I offered it to the group
about two weeks ago, but nobody bought it. So, here it is again for any new
members.

Title of item:  Triumph Spitfire / GT6 Bumper and overrider
Seller: bethken@erols.com
Starts: Jul-19-00 14:06:45 PDT
Ends:   Jul-29-00 14:06:45 PDT
Price:  Starts at $100.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=386775013

Item Description:

   Triumph Spitfire / GT6 Bumper

  This is a front bumper complete with over-riders. It is off of a 1970 GT6+,
but will also fit some Spitfires; Mk3 I believe, but it's up to you to figure
that out. The chrome is dull, and there is a small dent to the left of center.
Ideal for a driver, and definitely restorable for show. Buyer to pay $15 for
shipping.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com