Rubber bushings on electric motors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rubber bushings on electric motors
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:47:02 EDT
As I prepare to put my heater back together (thanks to all who helped), I
notice that there are decomposed rubber bushings or sleeves in the holes
through which screws connect the motor to the heater core. There are also
rubber sleeves/bushings in the wiper motor screw holes.

Am I correct in assuming that these are necessary to prevent the motor from
grounding out? If so, where can I find replacements for the little buggers?

As always, thanks in advance for the advice.

Cheers,

Les Landon
1962 TR3B TCF644L
Baton Rouge, LA