Lucas Sports coil

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas Sports coil
From: jordan hess von kluck <kluckvon@students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:45:52 -0500 (CDT)
Listers,
        Now that the TR4 is up on jackstands, missing half of its engine,
I thought it would be an ideal time to fit the Lucas Sport coil that's
been sitting in my garage for the past six months. Tried and remembered
why it had been sitting there. The coil that is on the car right now has a
screw-threaded top that the wire from the distributor cap screws into,
while the lucas coil has a different type of connector (appears to be
designed for something to simply push into it) Anyone know what to do?
Also - what should I re-gap the plugs to after fitting it?
Thanks in advance.
Jordan von Kluck
63 TR4