Re: OD Badge?

To: "Lawrence G Miceli" <lgmtr6@juno.com>, <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Subject: Re: OD Badge?
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:09:16 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Larry,

I have to disagree.  The cutoff point was CF27000XX when they switched to
the higher mounted rear bumper.  I have had two '74 TR6's (CF25733UO and
CF16816UO) that had the Overdrive badge installed.  In fact, I have a '74
dealer brouchure that highlights a mimosa yellow '74 with overdrive...badge
shown.

Regards,

Chad Jester
CF15486UO - soon to b on the road