Re: Towing a Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing a Triumph
From: John Vance <vancejohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 05:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all for the informative responses. This seems to suggest the
most workable solution, Aribert, as it avoids disconnecting the
driveshaft and also protects the exhaust.

Curious as to why there is a need to secure the steering wheel -
wouldn't the steering lock take care of that - assuming the wheels are
straight?

John.

http://mail.yahoo.com/