Re: Stag article in Practical Classics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stag article in Practical Classics
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:09:07 EDT
Hello list-

I just received the July edition of Practical Classics. It has a very good
article on the Triumph Stag and a restoration which appears well done.

Another article that interested me is about the last E-Type produced and the
start of a restoration. I have read that the last 50 cars were all painted
black to signify the mourning of the "passing" of its production. The car
also has a dash plaque to signify its uniqueness and authenticity of being
the last E-Type produced.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY