TR4 Electrical Woes - Dash Gauges

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Electrical Woes - Dash Gauges
From: Paulwillou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:32:56 EDT
While driving home last night, I lost power intermittently to the 3 electric
dash gages.  (Temp, Amps & fuel) I was running the headlights, heater, fan,
and windshield wipers to clear the dew off my windshield.  At that time the
gauges worked fine for at least 5 minutes.  I watched as the temperature came
up to normal.  A few minutes later, I looked down and the gauges had all
dropped to zero.  They came back on  and went off again a few more times in
the next ten minutes.

Anyone have a diagnosis?

Paul Willoughby
64 TR4