Report: Day of Triumph ( Brookline MA)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Report: Day of Triumph ( Brookline MA)
From: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:58:06 -0400
Several awards went to some well-known listers- First place TR4 to Brian
Sanborne, First Place Late TR6 to Mark Dusenberg, Third Place Early TR6
to Rick Barnard, Third Place Modified to Bob Lang, Second Place Modified
to Keith Ehrlich ( take notice Bob Danielson <G>). If there were other
awards I haven't connected with listers, I apologize for missing you. In
addition to Roger and his car I saw Sumner Weisman, car and spouse,
Henry and Helen Frye ( no car-only the racer works-nice pics), Mike
Fergeson ( no car-brakes frozen) and unconfirmed lurkng in the shadows
was possibly Don Sforza ( no car-sold it). But we were flattered
nevertheless by the Connecticut contingency making the scene, even
without cars..

Regarding the exhaust note competition, Rog, I can shout, don't hear
you? <g>

Keith