Re: VTR regional wrap-up?

To: jmerone@rocketmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR regional wrap-up?
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:41:50 EDT
Hello Joe.  Gretchen and I had a great time. Visited with friends we have got
to know from Maine to Fla. The weather was nice and cool for us Southerns who
left near 100 degrees days. By the time we got back in Flintstone. We had put
some 1700 miles on the TR-6. I must say. I have not drove it since. Enjoying
driving Gretchen's Expedition with AC. My old pickup. It's 50 MPH with all
windows down. Also I have to do some transmission repair and upgraded throw
bearing. Looking forward to SE Rally in Lake City, Fla.  Next time ya'll have
a tavern tour. Let go bar hopping!
The auction was great. But something need to be done so this events starts in
afternoon and we can fit it all in. I love it. But, I can never seem to hang
in there to the end. "TRF" really gave a lot to the guest. Great deals on
parts and a lot in the auction.
Thank you Charles and staff.  Thanks Richmond.  John,  Flintstone, GA