Re: EARLY Spitfire 4 commission number plate -- blank needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: EARLY Spitfire 4 commission number plate -- blank needed
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:08:40 EDT
You must all be on the road to Portland, having left early to get there.
(What? Are you all driving Mayflowers and 948cc Heralds?) Anyway, the only
response I've gotten thus far to my request was one offer of an extra one
(thanks, Brad!) and three requests to share sources! So I ask once more:

Originally sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 6:26 PM

Anyone know of a source for good reproduction commission number plate blanks
for the EARLY Spitfire 4, i.e., the plates that do NOT have space for paint
and trim codes?

 --Andy

 Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register