Nostalgia

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Subject: Nostalgia
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:34:23 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Bill & Skip Pugh
>       Forty-Three (43) years later, still married to my First wife,
we purchased a "new" 1957 TR-3A...white, no racing stripes.  Fully
restored, very driveable, ah the waves of nostalgia almost overcome
us...nope that was leaking oil smell  :-)  I have joined the list
recently, and read a few of the horror stories, I must admit our DPO
must be a Distinguished Previous Owner, the little TR-3A is
immaculate and there have been no surprises, other than the fact that
it did NOT have power steering...what was I thinking  :-).  We are
enjoying driving around our Gold Country back roads, and are planning
to take it to Fresno in September for the show.
<

Welcome to the list.  As an owner of a 57 TR3 (not A) I can sympothize with
the rush one gets driving these things.  And the looks from passers by are
priceless.

Enjoy your bit of nostalgia.  They were quite a car in their day.  Still
are.

Dave