Re: TR4 Snap Studs

Subject: Re: TR4 Snap Studs
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:57:52 -0600
Paul Brandsema wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out where the 2 long snap studs go for the rear tonneau
> cover cap molding on a TR4.  According to Moss, there are 14 short and 2 long.
>  Could someone check and let me know.

Walked across the tennis court to the parking garage behind the office, and
here's my eyewitness report. David's explanation is entirely correct, but you
might not have a softtop as reference, so:

The long studs are third from the center of the strip. That is, there are four
studs in between the two long studs.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO