Re: is it worth it

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: is it worth it
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:54:16 -0700
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred,
There is also the investment vs. joy perspective.  I doubt many Triumphs are
worth the investment if finances are the only criterion.
It is not unusual that the money invested would never be recovered when the car
is sold.  That doesn't even include any adjustment for
the value of the time you would spend restoring it.

If you get any sort of good feeling of accomplishment or pride from the work,
that alone might be justification enough to encourage the
project to go forward.

Joe