RE: Engine Removal 72 TR 6

To: "Tom Wagner - Program Manager" <Tom.W.Wagner@central.sun.com>
Subject: RE: Engine Removal 72 TR 6
From: "Eric Conrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:34:47 -0700
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
First, yes, you do have to remove the cross member.  Second, no, removing
the transmission prior to removal is optional - just remember to unbolt the
propeller shaft from the transmission output flange.  You might look at your
Bentley manual (or Haynes manual) to see the engine removal procedure.  As I
began the engine removal process, the engine removal procedure served as a
great check-off sheet to use.  I could make sure nothing was overlooked.

Good luck,
Eric Conrad
'76 TR6  -- body back on the frame, ready for final sanding and paint.