Frame Off Restoratio Question TR-6

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, Triumphs-digest@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Frame Off Restoratio Question TR-6
From: DSmithTR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:15:52 EST
I was wondering if I could get some help!

I currently have a 75 TR6 with a bad frame- rust at the trailing arms and
currently the door sills are cut out of it from the previous owner.  I am
going to replace the frame.  But wasn't sure if I should replace the sills
and floor panels and some other work on the body first or take the body off
the old frame and put onto the new frame.   And if I do it this way what is
the best way to make sure this sucker doesn't fold up in the middle.   Also
does it make sense to pull the motor out to pull the body off!

Thanks in advance!

Doug Smith
75 TR6- a long ways off!

dsmithtr6@aol.com