Re: Frame Off Restoratio Question TR-6

To: DSmithTR6@aol.com
Subject: Re: Frame Off Restoratio Question TR-6
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:30:32 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, Triumphs-digest@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Doug,
Since the body has little rigidity apart from the frame, and even less with the
floorboards and sills off, you are well advised to
replace those parts before removing it from the frame.

Additionally, the doors should be left on or else the openings must be braced
to keep the measurements intact during the body off
period.

Regards,
Joe Curry