RE: Churchill tools / Hub Puller

Subject: RE: Churchill tools / Hub Puller
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:01:36 -0800
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Someone's confused here, perhaps it's me.  You cannot change the wheel bearing
or outer seal without separating the hub from the axle.  If you are using the
Churchill (or similar) tool, it's easier to separate the hub with the axle
still in the housing, simply because the housing helps hold the axle.  Of
course, if you are using a press as Justin suggests, you have to pull the axle
first.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver