RE: Churchill tools / Hub Puller

To: "Justin Paxton" <justin@bexel.com>
Subject: RE: Churchill tools / Hub Puller
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:18:59 -0500
Cc: "Triumph Newsletter" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
All I realy want to do is to inspect & replace the bearings and seals.  Are
you saying I can pull the axle as a single unit to do and not go through the
pain of separating the hub?

Thanks

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON
        Canada
        WebSite: http://trandmustang.homestead.com

'74 Triumph SpitSix '66 Ford Mustang (Wife's)'66 Ford Mustang GT  '59
Triumph TR3a (Project) '99 GMC Safari '95 GMC K2500 Sierra