Re: OD Switch & Washer Placement

To: Justin Paxton <justin@Bexel.com>
Subject: Re: OD Switch & Washer Placement
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:19:38 -0800
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Justin :

Don't know if it was factory or dealer installed, but my washer knob was
installed to the right of the instrument panel in the area where the
dash under the glovebox door forms a 'T' with the dash around the
panel.  There is also a photo in the owner's manual that shows it there,
but of course it's to the left for a RHD car.

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO