RE: Temp Gauge for $ 227.00 ????

To: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Subject: RE: Temp Gauge for $ 227.00 ????
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:34:29 -0800
Pat,

They keep showing up lately, in gorgeous condition ... I've bid on three of
them up to about $205 or so... and I keep getting outbid. I need one... the
one in mine is Centigrade (which I could live with), but also appears to run
about 15C degrees too high ... which makes me crazy driving around SoCal
constantly thinking I'm about to overheat when I'm really not. Well, not
really constantly because it's still not on the road that often, but it's
obvious I need to address it before I can use it with any degree of
relaxation through this upcoming summer.

If you've got a lead on where I can get a crappy one cheap enough to get
rebuilt, or a nice one that I don't need to --- I'd sure love the lead!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire
La Canada, CA

P.S. I'm leaving for Vegas in the morning for a couple days of pre-holiday
decompression, and I'm not letting myself take the laptop... so I won't read
any reply until the weekend.