RE: philosphy

To: "Jim Hill" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: philosphy
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 00 09:36:43 -0800
>You may have noticed that a recently fabricated "Cobra Daytona Coupe" was an
>entrant at the last Monterrey event, using the simple expedient of calling
>it a "Daytona R" ("R" for "Replica").

Are you ABSOLUTLY sure about that. I just pulled my copy of the 2000
Monterey Historics programme.  The car ran in group 5B and is listed as
1964 Cobra Daytona Coupe, serial number CSX 2299 driven by Bill Murray.

I remember the announcer telling a little about Daytone Coupes during the
race.  I do not remember him saying that this car was a replica.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html