Re: Rare TR6

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Rare TR6
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:17:44 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <dnja.rogers@bigpond.com.au>, "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by ""
>   Dave, I think Denny wound up in 3rd... I'll have to check the
   videotape, but when the tread went away I think he dropped back a bit
   further... Still ESPN though enough of the effort to interview both
   Denny and his dad about the race.
<

The video Denny showed me had him in second at the end (ISTR).  Denny also
told me that Porsce had more money in their TIRES than he had in the whole
car.

>   I think the funniest part of the ESPN coverage was Mr. `Obbes' ironic
   commentary about how a 20 year-old sports car from a nearly defunct
   company was causing so much trouble for Doc Bundy and the "factory
   effort".
<

Yes, I believe the comments were something about the "dowager TR6" and
"suspension designed in 1952!"

Great fun!

Dave