Re: 73 GT-6

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Robert Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Subject: Re: 73 GT-6
From: "Tom Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:06:11 -0500
From: "Robert Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu>
To: "spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>; <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>;
<6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 11:09 PM
Subject: 73 GT-6

> Well I bought it! What can the GT-6 experts tell me with only the comm#
> DKF20576U?

Oooh Bob, your car is 105 more than mine(KF 20461U). Not sure about your D.
Never have seen that on the front or rear of  a  #. You have a true 73 and
it should be without the rotofles rear suspension. Some other differences
include a brake servo sitting on your firewall and cloth seats.

Tom Beaver
Indy
73 GT6 and other T cars

 I will have it flat bedded home this weekend. Then I will
> have the rest of the Id #'s.
> Bob Greene
> Cape Cod British Car Club (CCBCC), NET & VTR
> 76 TR6
> 73 Spitfire
> 73 GT6 on its way home
>
> [demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of rgreene.vcf]