Re: 73 GT-6

To: Tom Beaver <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Subject: Re: 73 GT-6
From: Robert Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:17:20 -0500
Cc: triumphlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Tom:
    I am still awaiting the delivery of the GT6. I hope for deliver tomorrow
Sat. Not sure if it will happen, we are expecting a big Noreaster?  I have not
checked out the "Roto rears" yet, I did notice it had the Centered Brake Servo.
I also noticed the Cloth seats. I thought they may have not been original? Now
that I see that cloth was an option. I feel better.
FYI this car has less than 5300 miles on it.
    Love too hear from Jonmac about the "D" Comm plate? "Thanks to Andy also.
This list is the Best!
    Bob