Tiny Bubbles...In my brake line...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiny Bubbles...In my brake line...
From: "Daniel L Parrott" <parrotthead01@home.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:55:26 -0400
Hello listers, I've just replaced the half axels and bearing in PJ (1980
Spit).  Now, after several hours of bleeding the brakes, I still have tiny
bubbles floating up into the master cylinder reservoir every time I push the
brakes.  I also have tiny bubbles in the brake fluid that is bled off (I
used a clear plastic line and a can to catch the overflow.

Of course, the brakes are spongy, but will firm up after a couple of sharp
pumps.  I have not yet taken her out on the road yet (only in the parking
lot for a test drive).

How does one get rid of the small bubbles in the brake line?   Will the
MityVac (Eastwood for $32.00) do the trick?