Re: TR6 Racer spotting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Racer spotting
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:59:38 EDT
  Sounds like Dean Vandecarr (sp?).  He probably ran the autocross at
Englishtown, NJ on Saturday, and/or the one in Frackville, PA on Sunday.

Still too cold for that stuff for me!

  Rich Rock
  Pottstown, PA

  In a message dated 01-04-01 22:39:17 EDT, ms6453@optonline.net writes:

  <<
   I was in New Jersey ( Marboro area ) over the week end & spotted a TR6 (
   for track use only )on a trailer. I couldn't help pulling up next to the
   driver. All I had time for was his name Gene Vandercar. I don't know if
   the spelling is right. The car looked well put together. If your out
   there, where the heck is the nearest track in NJ? >>