TR6 Radio Antenna

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Radio Antenna
From: "Rick Murray" <murray54@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:29:03 -0400
I bought a new radio antenna to replace the one I have on my 75 TR6.  The
only problem I have is that I can't figure out how to get access to the
underside of the left front fender just in front of the door to tighten the
nut that holds the antenna to the fender.  I bought the car with an Alpine
stereo that uses a stubby, flexible black antenna that I don't particularly
like.  The replacement is a fairly universal type I purchased from Moss.
Has anybody out there replaced one of these before?  I'll appreciate any
help!

Rick Murray
Lilburn, GA