Wire Wheel Decisions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire Wheel Decisions
From: RTriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:18:09 -0500 5.0.4 |June 8, 2000) at 04/03/2001 08:21:12 AM
First off, thanks for the many responses to my question regarding
converting to wire wheels.  Based on your suggestions (and because I would
like to have the option to return to steel wheels), I have decided to
install a set of 1/4" aftermarket spacers, if I can find them.  If not,
will try to make a set, as several listers have done.  Also, in response to
the posting from Rich Rock suggesting the original lug nuts may be too
large, I think you're right.  Fortunately, I do have a set of the small
double-beveled ones.
Regards,
Richard Sr,
Wire Wheels now painted and ready for tires.