TR3 seat springs

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 seat springs
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:13:21 -0700
I need to clarify something.  So I am putting on  my Moss hat.  TR3 seat
springs:  we have a confirmed shipment due in California in the next couple
of weeks. That's as accurate as I can get because customs is the unknown
factor in time calculations.  But that is not why I am writing this.  It is
the best ones, then that Moss has poor quality ones.  Listen up: WE GET OURS
FROM JOHN SKINNER!  I will probably have my ass on the carpet for committing
the cardinal sin of revealing our source, but hey folks, let's get real out
there!

Peter Arakelian
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.