Re: bubbles

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: Re: bubbles
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:00:58 -0500
Ken,
I have to agre with Joe on this one, I have the mityvac.  I have tried using
it for bleeding the brakes on a number of different cars and trucks.  Always
seem to suck a quart of fluid through the system before giving up and
finding someone to pump and hold the brake pedal.
I think that the suction is pulling air around past the bleeder nipples
threads, I can not be positive, but this seems to be the only logical
explaination for the constant stream of bubbles.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas