bubbles

To: triumphs@mcleodusa.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: bubbles
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 07:59:19 -0400
Hi Ken,
I've heard it said that if you pump the pedal till it's stiff, then put a 2
x 4 or so between the depressed pedal and the seat to hold it down
overnight, the bubbles will be out in the morning.
While I have never tried this, folks have reported success when all else
failed, albeit with a braking system.
I will leave it to the scientists as to why it may work.
Regards,
Jim