Re: New Spitfire engine performance guide on line

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "CARS Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Spitfire engine performance guide on line
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 09:54:06 -0400
This is my second response. to these comments.

I prefer not to waste my web space duplicating stuff
already avail. on the net I  simply place links on my site
to let people find that specific material

Well why did you wait so long to announce Calums work.

I just went and looked to see if I duplicated availability
of material.

I haven't. Yours (Jeff) is now outdated . Version 1.4 is his
older work

I published Calum's document  version 1.45

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com