carbs.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: carbs.
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 17:50:06 -0400
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
List, trying to get the "3" running right for a 2K mile trip I'm about to
take starting on Monday, can't get the carbs to lean out, so I changed
needles and here is my story, the needles came from Burlen in the U/K, next
time you need carb needles, compare what is available in this country and
check his, quite a surprise, I think his look better built if there is such
a thing in needles, just my opinion, but my car sure seems to run much
better now, please Peter K, don't tell me your needles come from over there
also.  "FT"