Re: TR4A

To: "jernigan" <jernigan@prodigy.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 17:22:07 -0400
First, check the running(hot) pressure in your tires. Be sure they are
equal.  Second, get the alignment checked for worn pieces. Also, get the
alignment checked in general.(With the Herald, the manual says to have the
alignment done "laden", i.e.: with a 150lb weight in each seat!) Also, be
sure all four tires are the same size. Different size tires can also affect
the control.

Scott