Starting over with a TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Starting over with a TR4
From: Riff Brown <mrcstnr@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 09:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
My dad has kept his TR4 in a garage for over 20 years, and is now ready to
turn over the keys (if he can find them) to me.  Problem is, he made no
effort to prepare the car for storage, so I >know< I've got major major work
ahead.  I became basically familiar with auto repair from fixing up an old
volvo, but I have no clue on where to even start with the TR.

Is there a book anyone could recommend that would help me out? I've got the
TR4 shop manual and will pick up the standard Haynes etc., but I need
something a little more specialized or step-by-step I think.

Thanks much -

Riff